Architectural And Locational Brilliance
1/21A Mount Smart Road, Royal Oak
Your every urban lifestyle wish is this essentially positioned, end-of-row townhouse’s command!
In the sought-after block of architectural builds right in the heart of Royal Oak, a strategic posting awards walkable access to schools, cafes, as well as The Zookeepers’s Son gastropub, One Tree Hill reserve, PaknSave for quick pantry top-ups, with retail nearby and the simplest commute to the CBD via arterial routes.
The celebrated architect, Allan Shanahan, has designed this home with a method of chic refinement. The dynamics of 4 double bedrooms and 3.5 bathrooms within a substantial 221 m2 (more or less) floorplan combines with trend-setting form, offering sensible separation of the main living and sleeping rooms, and demonstrating flexibility in living arrangements.
At the centre of the home, the kitchen is furnished with a large stone-topped island bench doubling as a breakfast bar, gas top cooking, and Euro appliances rendering this as the household chef’s truest workspace, while all tying in with the living and dining catching views to One Tree Hill. Ground-level living is dedicated to a double bedroom with ensuite and opens to the private garden space with decking starring a pohutukawa standing proudly; this could be a perfect setup for teens, borders, or overnight guests. The designer family bathroom and final three bedrooms remain on the top level, including the master with ensuite and walk-in robe. And proving practical, the double internal entry garage also stores the laundry.
You’ll need to act quickly in this rapid market to avoid missing out, call now to gain the lead!
- A sought-after Allan Shanahan architecturally designed townhouse
- Trendsetting style and a high-functioning 220 m2 floorplan
- 4 double bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms and combined contemporary living
- End-of-row positioning boasting a dynamic layout with views
- Smart and chic top-of-the-range inclusions
- Practical and substantially proportioned for busy modern families
- Close to retail, schools, local eats, landmark reserves and arterial routes